To be able to comply with the current high production and quality standards upon the procesing of glass with diamond tools, cooling with water alone is nowadays no longer sufficient.
By adding a synthetic coolant concentration to the water, it can be complied with these requirements and it offers following advantages:
- Increase of the working speed and thus increase of the productivity.
- Improvement of the grinding quality.
- Ensuring pH stability for a constant grinding quality.
- Increase of the life of the diamond tools.
- Protection of equipment against corrosion.
- Glass particles held in soft suspension, making it easier to clean the equipment.
- Decrease of the grinding forces and thus a lower power consumption.
- Decrease of the maintenance costs.